"Ex Recovery System" is no longer for sale.
You can read my other reviews.
The person you love most in the world has just walked out of your life and you’re really struggling to deal with that. You’ve invested a lot both emotionally and personally in this relationship so seeing it end is, no doubt, absolutely devastating for you. You’re probably reading this review because you’re wondering if there’s any hope of you ever getting your ex back.
The good news is that there’s a very good chance that you’ll be able to not only patch things up between you and your ex but also build a new and stronger relationship as a result of that – all with the help of the Ex Recovery System (ERS) of course!
About The Program Creator - Ashley Kay
Ashley Kay is an online dating and relationship expert who shares her knowledge, experience and suggestions on everything relationship with men and women from all walks of life and from all over the world. In a very short space of time Ashley has created a larger-than-life social media presence and has produced dozens of YouTube videos to help lots and lots of people with their relationship problems. The Ex Recovery System was created by Ashley to help as many people as possible simultaneously with their relationship problems.
Is The Ex Recovery System For You?
The first thing I need to mention here is that this infoproduct is suitable for both men and women so you won’t need to worry about that. The Ex Recovery System has proven to be a very popular relationship self-help program since it was released. It continues to gain fans from all over the world, due to it’s success in delivering on its promises.
The actual eBook itself is a downloadable PDF that’s 130-pages in length and is split up into 4 different sections to guide you through the process of getting your ex back. This isn’t just your standard type of “get your ex back” infoproduct. The eBook encourages you to assess your progress as you’re working through it so you can see where you’re making progress and basically that it’s checking you’re understanding what Ashley Kay is trying to “teach” you about relationships.
How The eBook Breaks Down
Sections 1 & 2 – Understanding And Analysis
- These sections explain why the breakup happened and how to deal with both your feelings and the pain of loss afterwards. Really understanding what went wrong in your relationship is obviously the first step in making things right with your ex and stopping those mistakes from every happening again.
Section 3 – Action Plan
- Here is where you get to create your very own step-by-step action plan to get your ex back – you won’t be just using some generic one-size-fits-all plan to achieve this. Your action plan is customized just for you and nobody else.
Section 4 – Taking Action
- This section is self-explanatory but you do need to follow each of the steps carefully for the whole plan to tie together.
You will also get these bonuses:
Bonus #1 - The Ex Recovery System Video Course
- Ashley will personally step you through each module of the system. She handhold you through the strategy that goes perfectly with the main eBook guide.
Bonus #2 - The Secret Ex Code Video
- You will be able to break into his/her mind unsuspectingly and read his/her most private thoughts. You will have a naked look into what he/she is really thinking and feeling.
Bonus #3 - The Facebook Magnet Effect
- How do you communicate without communicating directly? You use the inbuilt tools within Facebook to send subliminal messages and do the seductive dirty work for you. This handy guide will show you how.
Bonus #4 - 7 Deadly Persuasion Secrets
- Some of the most advanced and deadly secrets that will trigger his/her desires completely under the radar.
- What I really liked about the Ex Recovery System is that Ashley Kay has obviously taken her time in dealing with men and women in a different way and taking care of their specific emotional needs while using this program.
- It also delves deeply into the actual psychology involved in relationships so you’ll learn a lot from just studying the material Ashley presents you with and the eBook is so clear you’ll never find yourself getting lost.
- What did bug me though is that the information for men and women is kinda muddled together so you have to skip over entire sections only dedicated to men and vice versa.
- I also didn’t like the section about how to get your ex back even if they’re with somebody new – that’s a little bit seedy and I would never encourage anyone to try to break up what might be a perfectly happy couple.
All in all Ashley Kay has created something very unique in the Ex Recovery System. I feel it can definitely be of benefit to anyone struggling with the after-effects of a breakup and, of course, a desire to get back together with your ex.
Click here to download your gift.